In India people love to eat sweets a lot, after food, during a temple visit or even just like that. Ladoos are one of the very preferred sweet dishes that people offer at temples, Besan Ladoos are made of chickpea flour and besides being yummy they are very healthy too.
Kids just love these small yellow round balls and find them to easy to eat. My Besan Ladoo recipe is a very quick one and very easy.
You can involve kids too. They not only help you but enjoy the whole process.
Its just a four ingredient, 10 min recipe.
Have fun making ladoos
Click thumbnail to view full-size
- 1 Cup Chickpea Flour (Besan)
- 1/3 Cup Clarified Butter (Ghee), at room temp/melted
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Cardamoms
- In a electric mixer add sugar and cardamom and ground them till fully ground
- Take a microwavable bowl and add Chickpea Flour (Besan) and Clarified Butter (Ghee) and mix thoroughly with a spoon
- Keep the bowl in microwave and set the timer for 4 min
- After every min, take the bowl out and mix well and keep back
- After the final round take the bowl out and mix and and keep for 3-4 min till it cools down
- Now mix sugar and cardamom mixture to it
- Use both your hands to make small lemon size balls from this mixture.
- Your ladoos are ready to eat